Hot Air Brush 3-in-1 Spin Air Brush -JOYYUM
- JOYYUM hot air brush makes hair effective by creating voluminous curls for full body with shiny moisture.
- Our best hot air brush generates more negative ions to protect hair from damage.
- Rotates in both directions to add volume and shine; Rotating hot air brush use with or without spin function.
- The best hot air brush Tangle-free anti-static bristles, 2 Heat Settings ensures long-lasting, professional results and adjustable for all hair types.
- Feel free to contact us via Email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly online chat.
Length: 14.5 inch
Voltage: 110V-125V(US Plug, Plug Type: Type A); 220V-240V(EU Plug, Plug Type: Type F)
USA 2 Pin ALCI safety Plug, 5.9ft cord with hanging loop.
2 inch & 1 1/2 inch bristle brushes
Free Shipping for all US customers. $6 for rest of the world cusomers. All orders are shipped within 24 hours in bussiness days, and 48 hours in weekdays or holidays, via one of our shipping partners depending on location; Fedex or USPS. Standard delivery time frame is between 3 to 7 business days. All orders are shipped with real time updating tracking numbers so you can track your package every step of the way! Note: some orders may face customs or postal delays beyond our control.
Oh my ,I totally love this product,I have thick hair (short) and my hair dry's very quickly,no Frizzies ,Smooth hair.
I have thin, fine almost-shoulder length hair that dries very quickly. While this styler does dry and control frizz, the motor is not powerful enough to rotate when I've got my hair fully curled in the brush.
This dryer takes a little practice. That being said I've got 59 year old shoulder length highlighted hair. I've spent a fortune on products to lift my hair off my scalp for a little 80's lift. I hate my hair laying flat on my scalp. Well this little gadget gave me exactly what I was looking for. My hair didn't tangle with the rotation action of the bristles and it's off my scalp with some gorgeous waves on the ends. My husband noticed.....need I say more...buy it, you’ll love it. I started with damp hair, leave in conditioner, then good mousse. Nothing to it!!
I think in the long run it is much better and less damaging to my hair then a regular hair dryer, plus it's convenient